Time management is a big issue. Prioritizing is the solution. read more
Time management is a big issue. Prioritizing is the solution.
From a TED talk I watched (video attached), I had some suggestions:
Going to the future, at the end of the year and stating what would make you happy in terms of career, family and self…
I just wrote mine down:
1) Writing Sanayi 313 Blog in the best way possible.
2) Publishing the book I wrote during my pregnancy.
3) Reading as many books as possible.
1) Spending good time with my family.
2) Raising my baby in the best possible way.
3) Providing a spiritual development for my family.
1) Healthy body with sports and balanced diet.
2) Spiritual development.
3) Educational development.
Now I am going to manage my time according to the priorities I have.
TAGS: FROM THE EDITOR, TIME MANAGEMENT, IDEA